Friday, February 18, 2011

Book 4 - 13 Little Blue Envelopes


My fourth book was 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson. I've never read anything by this author before, so I didn't know if I would like it. I LOVED it. This book makes you want to start traveling the world...right now. I wish I had an aunt that sent me letters and money, and told me to go on an amazing adventure. The basic premise of the story is that Ginny, a very reserved and quiet girl, is given 13 envelopes by her crazy aunt that tells her to go to Europe. She can only open one envelope at a time, in order, and only once she has completed the task in the previous envelope. She travels to Europe to meet a friend of her aunt's and that is where her adventure begins. This kind of behavior is common with her aunt...the only thing Ginny can't figure out is how her aunt did this...her aunt is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment