Monday, December 26, 2011

Book 91 - Saving Zoe


My 91st book was Saving Zoe by Alyson Noel. Now, as I know there are only 5 days left in the year, I know I'm not going to make it to 100 books. I'm just trying to get as close as I can. This book is about Echo, who, instead of struggling with the problems of her freshman year of high school, is struggling with the lingering memory of her dead sister. Everyone loved Zoe. She was beautiful, mysterious, and cool, everything that Echo isn't. Ever since her murder, everyone stares at Echo, wondering why she is so different from her sister. Just when she thinks things can't get any worse, her sister's ex-boyfriend, Marc, shows up with Zoe's diary, claiming that Echo didn't really know her sister at all. At first she laughs it off, sure that he doesn't know what he's talking about and that her sister would never hide something from her. When she starts reading the diary, she realizes that Zoe lived in a world that Echo didn't even know about. And, as she makes her way through the diary, she wonders what other secrets the book holds. Overall, good, short read.
Grade: B+
SC: 7
V: 5
C: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment