Friday, March 11, 2011

Book 14 - Nights in Rodanthe


My fourteenth book was Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks. This was a pretty short book. Especially by Sparks' standard. I've read almost all of his books, this is my next to last. I wasn't really looking forward to reading it, because I wasn't a fan of the movie, but I was pleasantly surprised. The book only took me a day and a half to finish. The book is about Adrienne, a woman who has just been divorced by her husband, is watching her friends' inn for the weekend. The only guest is a man named Paul, who is also divorced. They talk and fall in love over the weekend. However, they both know he is leaving on Tuesday to go to Ecuador for a year, to reconnect with his son. So, they decide to wait for each other for a year, while he's away. But, in true Nicholas Sparks fashion, something happens to keep them apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment